After year 1 of dating, we decided to embark on a 5 day cruise that left from Galveston. We visited the ports of Progresso and Cozumel, Mexico. It was an amazing first vacation, because we didn't worry about ANYTHING! Talk about relaxing...
Yes, I posted a snap chat picture to Facebook. U mad?
'Sup, Carnival Triumph?
Last year was a very hectic year- between graduating college and searching for a job for about 9 months. I was SO excited to accept a position working as a Speech Pathology Assistant! Y'all, I LOVE speech. I went to speech as a kiddo to help remediate vocal nodules (essentially, every time I talked, I would lose my voice). When I was in college, I decided to take one introduction course, and the rest was history! I just recently started my journey as a Graduate Student Clinician, and will be a Speech Pathologist in 2017! But I digress...
Welcome to my [new] blog :) I'm constantly inspired by my sister, Kimberly, who has a blog dedicated to finding the best restaurants in Houston. Check out her blog at http://www.adventuresinanewishcity.com/
When coming up with a specific purpose for my blog, I was so scatter-brained!... Does this shock you? ;) (Confession: I've had this blog name picked out for about half a year, but had NO idea what to blog about). That's where I came up with the idea of talking about my 3 favorite things: Speech Therapy, Traveling, & Cooking. You'll get your occasional Speech Therapy activity mixed in with some of my favorite recipes and various travel tips.
Enjoy, and welcome to my little scatter-brained world!


No comments:
Post a Comment